Preview or Buy using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to see a sample of the detailed test monographs that provide everything needed for pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test care.
ABOUT DAVIS’S LABORATORY & DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Davis’s Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests contains hundreds of diagnostic test descriptions to help understand and implement critical test procedures. Each entry delivers details on test function, accurately interpreting normal and abnormal results, and preparing your patients. With recommendations on pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test care, this mobile resource is the perfect companion for practicing nurses, nursing students, and other health care professionals.
• Up-to-date monographs of over 400 laboratory and diagnostic tests
• Age-specific, gender-specific, and ethnicity-specific variations
• New sections including: Expected Patient Outcomes, Potential Nursing Problems, and more
• Cross-reference links to related tests
• Common Use sections with everyday language descriptions of what the test is for
• 9 useful appendices including Potential Nursing Diagnoses, Transfusion Reactions, and more
• Interfering Factors listing anything that may interfere with the results of the test
• Universal Index Search help find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Anne M. Van Leeuwen, MA, BS, MT (ASCP); Mickey L. Bladh, RN, MSN
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Davis's Lab & Diagnostic Tests is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-12-11. The program can be installed on Android.
Davis's Lab & Diagnostic Tests (version 2.7.37) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.